Blind Autistic Boy And Acoustic Guitar
Tyler Gregory received a unique visitor while busking in downtown Lawrence, Kansas. Tyler meets 8-year-old Jacob who happens to be blind and autistic, he gets close enough to feel Tyler’s music and to rock along. After Jacob touches Tyler’s leg it almost brings Tyler to tears, Tyler called it an overwhelming connection. Tyler says he would love to share and play more music with Jacob in the future.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Turbo Trailer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.