Blind Autistic Boy And Acoustic Guitar
Tyler Gregory received a unique visitor while busking in downtown Lawrence, Kansas. Tyler meets 8-year-old Jacob who happens to be blind and autistic, he gets close enough to feel Tyler’s music and to rock along. After Jacob touches Tyler’s leg it almost brings Tyler to tears, Tyler called it an overwhelming connection. Tyler says he would love to share and play more music with Jacob in the future.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition