Blind And Deaf
Australian comedy duo Hamish Blake and Andy Lee spend one weekend without one of their senses. For 50 hours Andy has his sight removed and Hamish has his hearing removed. Just two hours in Andy has a massive anxiety attack but for the most part the two try and make the best of it. The two shared their challenge appearing on Australia’s Network Ten during and after the weekend. Also popular from Hamish and Andy is their ‘Going Gorillas Prank‘, the two dress up as gorillas and hit the zoo to see what they can get away with.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.