Blind And Deaf Weekend
Australian comedy duo Hamish Blake and Andy Lee spend one weekend without one of their senses. For 50 hours Andy has his sight removed and Hamish has his hearing removed. Just two hours in Andy has a massive anxiety attack but for the most part the two try and make the best of it. The two shared their challenge appearing on Australia’s Network Ten during and after the weekend. Also popular from Hamish and Andy is their ‘Going Gorillas Prank‘, the two dress up as gorillas and hit the zoo to see what they can get away with.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.