Burger King Japan is currently running a promotion offering 15 additional slices of bacon on your Whopper for 100 Yen or $1.23. One man has it his way buys an additional 1,050 bacon strips on his Whopper costing him 7000 Yen or $86.10. Surprisingly the monstrous burger is able to stay upright long enough to get a good look. This seems like something you only see on Epic Meal Time.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- A Merry Hunt.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera