Big Mac Special Sauce
Last month McDonald’s Canada took us behind the scenes of a McDonald’s photo shoot. Christine H. from Oshawa, Ontario asked McDonald’s Canada ‘What is in the sauce that is in the Big Mac?’. McDonald’s Executive Chef, Dan Coudreaut makes a version of the Big Mac using items you can buy at a local grocery store. Also popular this week is man from Japan eating a Burger King Whopper with 1000 slices of cheese.
Burger King Whopper With 1000 Slices Of Cheese.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition