Big Bay Boom 2012
Technical problems caused the 4th of July firework show, ‘Big Bay Boom’ in San Diego to execute in 15 seconds. The show included launching fireworks from several barges, the Imperial Beach pier and a multiple barge with over 2,500 shots. The show which was suppose to last 17-minutes became the most watched fireworks show from this past 4th of July with over 30 million online viewers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum’ Music Video
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Star Wars ‘Using The Force’ Elevator Prank
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.