Big Bay Boom 2012
Technical problems caused the 4th of July firework show, ‘Big Bay Boom’ in San Diego to execute in 15 seconds. The show included launching fireworks from several barges, the Imperial Beach pier and a multiple barge with over 2,500 shots. The show which was suppose to last 17-minutes became the most watched fireworks show from this past 4th of July with over 30 million online viewers.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.