Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.