Ben Keesey Kony 2012 Part 2
Invisible Children released their much anticipated sequel to Kony 2012 early this morning. CEO Ben Keesey narrates Kony 2012 Part II called, ‘Beyond Famous’ which gives us a closer look at the LRA and explores solutions. Joseph Kony and the LRA have spread throughout Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Sudan since 2006 and Kony 2012 is a push to make him stop. In just one month Joseph Kony has become famous and his story has gained worldwide attention. In March 2012 the House, Senate and the African Union have gotten involved. The African Union has released 5,000 troops to the DRC, CAR and Sudan to track down and stop Joseph Kony. Since the first Kony 2012 video 57 more women and children have been abducted. Ben Keesey asks to keep supporting efforts to capture Joseph Kony by contacting leaders and participate in cover the night April 20th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.