The 144th running of the Belmont Stakes will take place today without I’ll Have Another who was scratched from the race because of swelling on his leg. I’ll Have Another had the opportunity to win the triple crown this weekend after placing 1st in the Preakness Stakes and the Kentucky Derby during the month of May. I’ll Have Another was a favorite in the 144th Belmont Stakes with 8-5 odds, no horse has won the triple crown in 34 years, make that 35 years now. I’ll Have Another retired from racing just two days before the 144th Belmont Stakes. SB Nation quickly made a video of competitors, Union Rags, Paynter and Dullahan taking I’ll Have Another sightseeing to cheer him up.
Triple Crown Winners.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.