Bella Ferraro Skinny Love
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology