Beer Of The White House
After being inspired by home breweries across the nation, president Barack Obama decided the White House should have it’s own home brewed beer. White House Assistant Chef, Sam Kass and Sous Chef, Tafari Campbell give us an inside look at brewing of President Obama’s homemade beer. Unfortunately the White House doesn’t brew enough for everyone but they have released the recipes for their Honey Ale and Honey Porter beer.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons