BBQ Chip Bandits Saanich
Two University of Victoria women were walking home from a night of drinking and got a late night craving. The two women walked into an open garage and stole a bag of Zellers BBQ Potato Chips. Saanich Police Sergeant Dean Jantzen described the chips as hard to obtain potato chips and can’t hold in his laughter when he says ‘these are first-time chip offenders’. The anonymous bandits wrote letters of apology and were not charged for the crime.
Follow Up on the BBQ Chip Bandits.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.