BBQ Chip Bandits Saanich
Two University of Victoria women were walking home from a night of drinking and got a late night craving. The two women walked into an open garage and stole a bag of Zellers BBQ Potato Chips. Saanich Police Sergeant Dean Jantzen described the chips as hard to obtain potato chips and can’t hold in his laughter when he says ‘these are first-time chip offenders’. The anonymous bandits wrote letters of apology and were not charged for the crime.
Follow Up on the BBQ Chip Bandits.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Three-Week-Old Husky Puppy Howls For The First Time
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’