BBC 200 Meter Short Documentary
The United Kingdom’s BBC shared a short documentary called ‘Nature Vs. Nurture’ just before the men’s 200m final Thursday, August 9th. The documentary took a look at the dominance of black athletes and their ancestry, traced back to slavery in west Africa. It’s been 32 years since a white male has won the 100m sprint, 82 people have completed the sprint in less than 10 seconds, 81 black and only 1 white.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.