BBC 100 Meter Documentary
The United Kingdom’s BBC shared a short documentary called ‘Nature Vs. Nurture’ just before the men’s 200m final Thursday, August 9th. The documentary took a look at the dominance of black athletes and their ancestry, traced back to slavery in west Africa. It’s been 32 years since a white male has won the 100m sprint, 82 people have completed the sprint in less than 10 seconds, 81 black and only 1 white.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.