Batman Stopped By Police
Lenny Robinson aka Batman from Owings Mills was a sight to see this weekend driving a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Maryland. Montgomery County Police in Maryland pulled over Batman for driving an unregistered vehicle, the plates on the car resembled the batman symbol. After showing the officers his registration, they snap a few pictures of Batman before he is back on his way. Last year Batman suffered a flat tire while driving his Lamborghini and two officers stopped to assist him, Batman shared a photo with the officers thanking them for their assistance. Lenny dresses as Batman making appearances at local hospitals visiting sick children and it seems he always gets stopped along the way.
Batman Driving Lamborghini
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.