Batman Stopped By Police
Lenny Robinson aka Batman from Owings Mills was a sight to see this weekend driving a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Maryland. Montgomery County Police in Maryland pulled over Batman for driving an unregistered vehicle, the plates on the car resembled the batman symbol. After showing the officers his registration, they snap a few pictures of Batman before he is back on his way. Last year Batman suffered a flat tire while driving his Lamborghini and two officers stopped to assist him, Batman shared a photo with the officers thanking them for their assistance. Lenny dresses as Batman making appearances at local hospitals visiting sick children and it seems he always gets stopped along the way.
Batman Driving Lamborghini
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma