Bastile Day Eiffel Tower Fireworks
Bastille Day aka ‘Le quatorze juillet’ [The Fourteenth of July] is a Frech holiday celebrated ever year on July 14th, one of the most recognizable traditions is the large military parade and the Eiffel Tower fireworks show in Paris, France. On July 14, 1789 French troops stormed the Bastille which played a key role in the French Revolution. View images from Bastille Day 2012 here.
Bastille Day 2012 Full Performance.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life