Bastile Day Eiffel Tower Fireworks
Bastille Day aka ‘Le quatorze juillet’ [The Fourteenth of July] is a Frech holiday celebrated ever year on July 14th, one of the most recognizable traditions is the large military parade and the Eiffel Tower fireworks show in Paris, France. On July 14, 1789 French troops stormed the Bastille which played a key role in the French Revolution. View images from Bastille Day 2012 here.
Bastille Day 2012 Full Performance.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- The Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.