Barbie Girl In Real Life
21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Rise And Shine
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- The New Periodic Table Song
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons