Many people headed to California’s coast this past Memorial Day weekend to enjoy the nice weather on the beach. A group of friends did the same except they had a small prank planned which included a chest filled with $100 worth of chocolate gold coins. In the middle of the night the guys buried the chest filled with coins along Venice Beach, the next morning they dug it up. The chest opens up revealing gold coins and the crowd goes crazy, many jump in and try to grab a hand full of gold until they realize it’s only chocolate.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Goats Yelling Like Humans Compilation.
- Evian ‘Baby & Me’ Commercial
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Siberian Husky Dog Overdramatically Plays Dead
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- 14-Year-Old McDonald’s Hamburger Looks Good As New
- Kenny Brooks – Door To Door Salesman.
- Google’s Self-Driving Car Takes Blind Man To Taco Bell.