Baby Translator App
Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.