Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.