The new 2012 Ford Focus will include an automatic door edge protector which will prevent scratching the adjacent vehicle when getting in or out of your vehicle. Will this unique feature become standard on all vehicles? We highly doubt it but it is a good idea.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Celebrities Pay Tribute To Cancer Patient With Just Weeks To Live
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Angry Birds The Movie.