Australian Billionaire Titanic II
58-year-old Australian mining billionaire, Clive Palmer plans to build a working replica of the RMS Titanic with his own money. Palmer has signed a deal with CSC Jinling Shipyard of China to build the Titanic II, updates to the vessel will include a diesel engine, larger rudder and bow thrusters. Upon Titanic II’s completion in 2016 it will be escorted by the Chinese Navy from Shanghai to London and then make the trip to New York. Palmer is calling the Titanic II unsinkable, the replica vessel will run under Blue Star Line cruises which Palmer has created.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious