Aurora Shooting Survival Story
Incredible survival stories are arising just over 24 hours since the devastating theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado leaving 12 dead and 59 injured. Jansen Young was saved by her military boyfriend Jon Blunk, he knew what was happening and immediately threw Young on the ground, pushed her under the seats and covered her with his body. Young walks through the final moments she spent with her boyfriend saying ‘He saved me and gave me the opportunity to live, he would have done it for anyone that day’.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’