Louis Oosthuizen jumped in front of the leaders (Phil Mickelson and Peter Hanson) to -10 with an albatross early in the final round of the Masters this weekend. The albatross is also known as a double eagle which is a score of -3 on a single hole. It took Oosthuizen only two shots to compete the 2nd hole at the Masters which is a par 5. The shot was the first double eagle on the 2nd hole in Masters history, and first to be televised. Albatrosses are a lot tougher than a hole-in-one with odds that stretch to 1:1 million, from 1970-2003 only 84 albatrosses were recorded on the PGA Tour. Oosthuizen finished runner-up in the Masters after two holes of sudden death with Bubba Waston. Another popular clip from the Masters is Martin Kaymer’s skipping on water hole in one, which took place during a practice round earlier in the week.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World