Gorilla’s are the closest animal to humans on this planet. Damian Aspinall raised a gorilla, Kwibi in England and released him into the wild in Africa ate the age of 5. When gorillas are older they become unpredictable and can turn to their wild ways and attack. Damian returns to Africa 5 years after Kwibi’s release looking for him. After calling his name, Kwibi comes out of the woods and greets Damian like a long lost friend.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview