Gregory Brown from AsapSCIENCE takes a look a the scientific power of music and how it has the power to stimulate us. Previously Gregory has shared The Scientific Power of Naps and has provided a Scientific Hangover Cure.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.