17-year-old Meghan Vogel, a junior at West Liberty-Salem High School in Ohio competed in the Division III 3200-meter race at the 2012 Ohio State Track Meet. Meghan was in last place and on the final lap of the race when she caught up to to 16-year-old Arden McMath sophomore from Arlington High School. Arden’s legs had given up on the two mile run and the heat was just too hot to continue. Meghan picked Arden up and put Arden’s arm around her shoulder and continued the final 30 meters to the finish line. Everyone in the stands cheered them on as they crossed the finish line, Meghan pushes Arden across the finish line before herself finishing 14th and Meghan followed finishing 15th. Earlier in the day Meghan placed first in the 1600-meter race with a time of 4 minutes and 58.31 seconds.
3200 Meter Finish.
Meghan Vogel Winning 1600 Meter.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Compilation Of Puppies Learning To Howl
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener