Apple iPad Vs. Microsoft Surface
Microsoft first introduced the Tablet PC in 2001, since then hundreds of tablets have become available. Today Apple’s iPad controls over 60% of the Tablet PC market. Earlier this week Microsoft revealed Surface, Microsoft’s latest Tablet PC to compete with Apple’s iPad. Read Write Web compared the announcements of the iPad and Surface side by side. The two announcements appear very similar, the only difference is that the Surface crashes while trying to load Netflix.
Most Watched Today
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology