ABC’s Bill Weir visits Foxconn’s factory in China, the first time a journalist has ever been allowed inside the factory where Apple’s iPhones and iPads are made. Bill interviews a 27-year old, mother of two who makes $2/Hour, works 60 hours/week and only sees her family once a month. Over 100,000 people work at this Foxconn complex each day and many more wait outside for an opportunity to work.
World News Shorter Version.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.