ABC’s Bill Weir visits Foxconn’s factory in China, the first time a journalist has ever been allowed inside the factory where Apple’s iPhones and iPads are made. Bill interviews a 27-year old, mother of two who makes $2/Hour, works 60 hours/week and only sees her family once a month. Over 100,000 people work at this Foxconn complex each day and many more wait outside for an opportunity to work.
World News Shorter Version.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’