French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.