French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal