Angila Golik Photography
Angila Golik was out practicing her favorite hobby while visiting Washington D.C. on July 2nd, 2012 when she stumbled upon two people in the World War One Memorial. Angila photographed the couple and ended up capturing their engagement but failed to track them down. Angila made this video in hopes of finding the couple which has become one of the most watched videos from the weekend, if you recognize the couple in the photo contact Angila at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots