Andrew Hales Pranks
Andrew Hales began pranking fellow students at Utah Valley University this past April with his ‘No-Not-You-Ing Prank‘. Andrew has quickly created several more pranks before the school year ends. His latest pranks include holding a stranger’s hand while walking down the hallway and holding the door open for people who are far away.
Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots