Andrew Hales Hugging People
Andrew and his sister Jaclyn Hales visit Venice Beach in California for their latest prank, ‘Hugging People’ which was requested by Andrew’s viewers. Many people are cool with the hug while others want nothing to do with Andrew or Jaclyn. Andrew has previously performed ‘Holding People’s Hand Prank’ 1 and 2, as well as ‘No-Not-You-ing‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor