Andrew De Leon O Mio Babbino Caro
19-year-old Andrew De Leon has never sang for anyone ever before including his family. Andrew grew up feeling like an outsider, singing was his escape and comfort zone and he shares his singing talent for the first time ever on America’s Got Talent. After a short introduction Andrew sings Giacomo Puccini’s ‘O Mio Babbino Caro’ and the reaction from the audience brings Andrew to tears. Timothy Michael Poe from San Antonio, Texas is another stand out from this season of America’s Got Talent.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me