Andrew De Leon O Mio Babbino Caro
19-year-old Andrew De Leon has never sang for anyone ever before including his family. Andrew grew up feeling like an outsider, singing was his escape and comfort zone and he shares his singing talent for the first time ever on America’s Got Talent. After a short introduction Andrew sings Giacomo Puccini’s ‘O Mio Babbino Caro’ and the reaction from the audience brings Andrew to tears.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds