Will Ferrell visited Conan earlier last week promoting ‘Casa De Mi Padre‘, but Ferrell wasn’t finished and returns to Conan as Ron Burgundy confirming that there will be a sequel to the 2004 hit Anchorman. After playing the flute and insulting Conan Burgundy announces, ‘Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy have come to terms on a sequel to Anchorman’. For sure returning for Anchorman 2 will be Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. At this time there is no release date or scheduled time to shoot. The announcement has been made, we must now wait patiently for further details.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2