Anchorman Sequel Release
Will Ferrell visited Conan earlier last week promoting ‘Casa De Mi Padre‘, but Ferrell wasn’t finished and returns to Conan as Ron Burgundy confirming that there will be a sequel to the 2004 hit Anchorman. After playing the flute and insulting Conan Burgundy announces, ‘Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy have come to terms on a sequel to Anchorman’. For sure returning for Anchorman 2 will be Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. At this time there is no release date or scheduled time to shoot. The announcement has been made, we must now wait patiently for further details.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?