America’s Got Talent Timothy Michael Poe
America’s Got Talent is currently airing it’s auditions in Houston, Texas and Timothy Michael Poe stole the show with his cover of ‘If Tomorrow Never Comes’ by Garth Brooks. Timothy is a 14-year military veteran who served in Afghanistan, during his service Timothy was hit by a grenade which broke his back and left him with a brain injury that makes him stutter. Timothy’s doctor recommended singing in the shower to help the stuttering and that’s how Timothy discovered his beautiful talent.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.