American Idol 11
16-year-old Jessica Sanchez from Chula Vista, California stole American Idol last night with her performance of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’. The song is one of the toughest in the world to cover and Jessica knocks it out of the park receiving the only standing ovation of the evening. Randy Jackson claims she is the best in the competition while Jennifer Lopez choked back tears. This isn’t the first time Sanchez has been in the spotlight, she was also featured on America’s Got Talent singing Celine Dion’s ‘I Surrender’ when she was only 11.
America’s Got Talent – I Surrender
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen