Amazon hits the tablet market with their new Kindle Fire with one of a kind Amazon Silk web browser. Amazon has the most inexpensive tablet on the market at $199. Their new split browser is very smooth, quick and only available on the Kindle Fire. Currently the iPad controls over 70% of the tablet market but with the Kindle Fire release at half the price the iPad has some competition. You can buy the Kindle Fire here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.