Amazon hits the tablet market with their new Kindle Fire with one of a kind Amazon Silk web browser. Amazon has the most inexpensive tablet on the market at $199. Their new split browser is very smooth, quick and only available on the Kindle Fire. Currently the iPad controls over 70% of the tablet market but with the Kindle Fire release at half the price the iPad has some competition. You can buy the Kindle Fire here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux