Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.