Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Turbo Trailer
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.