Alive Inside Music Documentary
Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition