Alive Inside Henry
Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not