Alive Inside Alzheimer’s And Music
92-year-old Henry Dryer suffers from dementia and has been in a nursing home for 10 years, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day Henry is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. After listening to music, Henry is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from Alive Inside, a documentary that explores music’s effect on the elderly.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.