Alice Springs Fire Devil
Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious