Alice Springs Fire Devil
Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Meatball The Corgi Enjoys Running On A Spinning Carousel