Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That
About a year ago Sweet Brown from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma escaped an apartment fire and her interview with the local news went viral. Out came the popular saying ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ and countless remixes of Sweet Brown’s interview. Sweet Brown continues her fame by staring in a commercial for Shortline Dental in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The commercial featuring Sweet Brown has taken off and has been seen more than 500,000 times in just two days.
This past weekend a fire broke out in Sweet Brown’s apartment building, Brown’s interview with KFOR in Oklahoma City went viral earlier this week. News stories are known for their autotune remixes and it didn’t take long for this interview to be turned into a catchy song. This remix will have you telling everyone ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious