Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That
About a year ago Sweet Brown from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma escaped an apartment fire and her interview with the local news went viral. Out came the popular saying ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ and countless remixes of Sweet Brown’s interview. Sweet Brown continues her fame by staring in a commercial for Shortline Dental in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The commercial featuring Sweet Brown has taken off and has been seen more than 500,000 times in just two days.
This past weekend a fire broke out in Sweet Brown’s apartment building, Brown’s interview with KFOR in Oklahoma City went viral earlier this week. News stories are known for their autotune remixes and it didn’t take long for this interview to be turned into a catchy song. This remix will have you telling everyone ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial