A Day In Venice
Joerg Niggli has taken one year to edit his footage captured in Venice into an amazing 3 minute tilt shift time-lapse. The time-lapse takes a tour of Venice, also known as the ‘City of Water’ or ‘The Floating City’, from dawn to sunset capturing the Rialto bridge to the Piazza San Marco along with riding up and down through the Gran Canale. Also below is an aeriel view of Venice from above, click it for a closer look.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Turbo Trailer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting