7 Years Of An Engineer On Curiosity
Mark Rober has worked on NASA JPL’s Curiosity Mars Rover for the past 7 years. In that time Mark’s mother passed away and he had a son. Mark was a mechanical engineer on Curiosity, he designed and delivered hardware to the rover. Mark’s 7 years of work came down to ‘7 minutes of terror‘, he shares the emotional ride leading up to the landing in a this short video. Mark calls the landing one of the coolest moments of his life so far.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- The Piano Guys – ‘Beethoven’s 5 Secrets’.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.