7 Years Of An Engineer On Curiosity
Mark Rober has worked on NASA JPL’s Curiosity Mars Rover for the past 7 years. In that time Mark’s mother passed away and he had a son. Mark was a mechanical engineer on Curiosity, he designed and delivered hardware to the rover. Mark’s 7 years of work came down to ‘7 minutes of terror‘, he shares the emotional ride leading up to the landing in a this short video. Mark calls the landing one of the coolest moments of his life so far.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Animals Are Awesome
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Turbo Trailer
- Smack That Dance.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- What Is Blog? – Mario and Fafa the Groundhog.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Chloe Says ‘Bye’ To Mall Shoppers.
- Lil Drac – Orphaned Short Tailed Fruit Bat.
- Jon Stewart Goes Head-to-Head Bill O’Reilly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.