7 Years In 7 Minutes
Mark Rober has worked on NASA JPL’s Curiosity Mars Rover for the past 7 years. In that time Mark’s mother passed away and he had a son. Mark was a mechanical engineer on Curiosity, he designed and delivered hardware to the rover. Mark’s 7 years of work came down to ‘7 minutes of terror‘, he shares the emotional ride leading up to the landing in a this short video. Mark calls the landing one of the coolest moments of his life so far.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Rise And Shine
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer